What Information Does This Website Collect?
- Information that you intentionally submit through forms, such as the contact page.
- Information collected by the server, which logs pages accessed and the associated IP address.
- Cookies used by WordPress plugins to track what pages visitors go to.
- Cookies used by Google Analytics to track what pages visitors go to. Google also requires that I provide a link to this page describing their privacy policies for Google Analytics.
- Cookies used by Facebook to track what pages visitors go to.
How is the information used?
Information from the contact form is a potential client communication that are treated confidentially, and absent further authorization from you, or some legal requirement (e.g., a subpoena) will not be disclosed to others. Please do not abuse this and submit any more information than is necessary to establish communications, though, such as a brief description of the type of help you need. I do not want information that needs to be confidential, and which might cause a conflict if, for example, you have a conflict with one of my existing clients.
Items 2-5 above are used to understand how people use this website, such as what blog posts are most popular and how people arrived at this website.
Image by Philippe Teuwen, cc-by-sa